Network working groups play a key role in helping to deepen our learning and analysis of promising economic transition efforts. Specifically, these groups connect funders around a particular area of interest to promote deeper relationships, peer-learning, and collaboration.
- Develop a common analysis and shared vision of the opportunities & challenges within the group topic
- Engage leading experts in the field to inform the learning and analysis.
- Explore opportunities to collaborate that result in aligned regional strategies, collective action, and leveraged resources.
- Inform the Network's Strategies to accelerate an equitable Appalachian Transition
The Network coordinates five working groups and one committee. They are:
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Food Systems
- Strengthening Community Capacity
- Arts & Culture